When it comes to controlling crowds, or maintaining the order in a busy event or business, one of the single most effective tools to use is a short stanchion. A staple in any store, business, or party, short stanchions are a quick, easy way to keep the crowds in line with class and sophistication.
Uses of Stanchions
It can be difficult to maintain a crowd, or direct them to where they need to go. Stanchions do just that for you. Instead of having to use valuable manpower to direct individuals, stanchions make it easy for your customers to see where they need to go if it is crowded. They can also be used for:
- Crowd flow
- Product displays
- Trade shows
- Public guidance
- Equestrian events
- And more!
Depending on the situation or the type of business that you own, there are many different things that can be used to connect stanchions. Whether you are running an exclusive, having a grand opening, or having an outdoor wedding, it is important to choose the right short stanchion that will fit the mood. Stanchions are typically held together with:
- Retractable belts
From landscaping and pedestrian guidance to safety applications, stanchions can literally be used anywhere! If you are wondering how far apart your stanchions should be,they are typically placed:
- 5-20 feet apart for chain stanchions
- 3-10 feet apart for rope stanchions
- 5-25 apart for belt stanchions
Fit for Your Needs
When looking for a stanchion, it is important to understand what your needs are. At VIP Crowd Control, we have a large variety of stanchions that can help you ensure that your business or event runs smoothly.We have the following options available:
- Plastic stanchions. These are perfect for outdoor events, or if you have a smaller crowd control budget.
- Post and rope stanchions.For a business or event that requires rope guidance, but calls for a little more elegance and class, the post and rope stanchions are perfect.
- Single retractable belt stanchions. These are one of our most popular stanchions because they are perfect for any number of events or scenarios.
- Short stanchoins. If you want to give your crowd just enough guidance while not obstructing the sight, the quality short stanchion can be made just the right height, which will prevent anyone from going over the line you have created. This will help you showcase your products with maximum visibility.
Commitment to Quality
At VIP Crowd Control, we are committed to providing only the best products. VIP Crowd has a large selection of short stanchions to meet your every need. If you have any questions about the stanchions that we sell, or need help ordering, please contact our knowledgeable team today.